10 Aug Ferrari FF Downpipe & X-Pipe System, Now Available for Purchase!
FMU’s Ferrari FF Downpipe System is now available for purchase and can be shipped domestically or internationally!
Order now from our new online store and take advantage of special discounted pricing! https://www.fluidmotorunion.com/product/ferrari-ff-gtc4lusso-exhaust-downpipe-x-pipe/
Fluid MotorUnion is excited to announce the arrival of our bolt-on Ferrari FF/GTC4Lusso V12 performance exhaust components. This system includes a set of 3″ downpipes and a smooth merge X-pipe resulting in a sound truly reminiscent of Formula 1. Reduces exhaust restriction to increase horsepower, torque, and improve throttle response.
Many auto companies use amplifiers to help produce more vibrant and exciting engine noise. But Ferrari likes to create its unique driving experience through good old-fashioned design, acoustics, and tuning. Francesco Carosone, the Senior Acoustic Engineer at Ferrari, spoke to this by saying, “We have the authentic sound that other car companies want to create artificially, and we intend to keep it that way.” This of course adds an extra layer of complication to the design but it’s part of the reason Ferrari is so distinct. The 6.5 Liter V12 motor found in the FF is no exception to this rule. By increasing the flow and sound using our downpipes, you can unlock the banshee scream reminiscent of a V12 Formula 1 car while still retaining the stock mufflers that Ferrari put so much time and effort into designing.
This system is designed to bolt up directly to the OEM exhaust headers and slips into the OEM rear section. However, it can also be used with any aftermarket system that utilizes stock connections.
Ferrari FF V12 (2011-2016)
Ferrari GTC4Lusso V12 (2016-2020) Does not fit the 3.9L V8
Construction & Features
Designed and built in-house here at FMU using T304 thick wall stainless steel. Just like all of our custom systems, our Ferrari FF downpipes are TIG-welded and back purged with inert gas. This ensures smooth welds on the interior of the pipe to reduce turbulence and increase exhaust gas velocity.
- Bolts directly up to stock headers by utilizing flanges cut to OEM specifications. Slips into the stock or aftermarket rear section that uses stock slip joint style connection.
- V-Band connection between downpipe and X-pipe for ease of installation
- Built-in a fixture to ensure a perfect fit every time
- T304 stainless steel with 0.065 wall thickness – will not crack, rust, or corrode
- Smooth merge X-pipe blends both banks together for superior sound and flow.
- Lifetime Warranty
We’ve added a couple of options so that you can customize your system just the way you want it!
- Catless or high flow sport cats versions are available*
- Optional O2 Sensor Spacers to help prevent check engine light from cat removal. (However, custom tuning is always the best option to ensure no check engine light).
- Swaintech White Lightning™ insulation coating. Typically reduces radiant heat by about 35-55%. By insulating the exhaust system, gases inside are kept at the highest possible temperature resulting in greater exhaust gas velocity and higher efficiency.
- Domestic and International shipping is available, or if you are local to us we can perform the installation!
- Custom tuning is available for local customers only, as we do not currently have remote tuning for the FF/GTC4Lusso. approximate gains +69HP/+52TQ.
Ferrari FF/GTC4Lusso Downpipe System
Add On: Gesi G-Sport High Flow Catalytic Converter +$820.00
Add On: O2 Sensor Spacers – $60.00
Add On: Swaintech White Lightning™ – $600.00
Shipping – Based on Location
How To Place a Ferrari FF Downpipe Order?
Orders can be placed via email or phone. Drop us a line to get your FF downpipes today!
*Not Carb certified may not be legal for use on emissions controlled vehicles; intended for off-road/competition use only. Catalytic converter removal may result in a check engine light.